BULLETIN OF ALFRED NOBEL UNIVERSITY
SERIES: PEDAGOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY
(included in the list of scientific professional publications by the decision of the Attestation Board of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Order No 693 from 10.05.2017)
Submission guidelines for authors
1. The structure and content of the article must conform to the requirements of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine. The article is to contain the following essential elements: general articulation of the problem and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks; analysis of recent researches and publications which initiated the process of problem solving and which are used by the author; selection of the unsolved parts of generic problem, which the present article is devoted to; formulation of aims of the article (setting tasks); description of main material of research with complete justification of scientific results; conclusions to this study and perspectives for further research in this direction (See The Order of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine on 15.01.2003 №7-05/1)
2. Articles are accepted in Ukrainian, Russian, English, French, German, Spanish and Polish in paper or electronic form. Spacing 1.5, font size 14, Times New Roman, margins: left – 3 cm, top and bottom – not less than 2 cm, right – 1 cm Minimum size of the article is 10 pages.
З. Text layout guidelines: UDC code is printed on the first line of the first page in the left corner; the line below the center is for the initials and last name of the author in bold letters, below are the author’s data – the scientific degree and the name of the institution. The article’s title is printed two lines below (centered, in capitals, and in bold).
Main body is typed without hyphenation and page number. Any references are given in square brackets according to the bibliography position with the page number as [3, p. 27]. References to several pages or to multiple sources are presented respectively [See: 2, p. 7, 4] or [3, p. 67; 72, p. 85–90]. Reference list is given according to the source appearance in the text.
Fragments of text are typed in bold (terminology if necessary) and in italics (quotations from literary texts). No underlined text is allowed. It is necessary to remember about the differences in size and space between dash (–) and hyphen (-). It is to be followed in bibliography list as well. Do not confuse dash and hyphen. The dash can not be replaced by a hyphen and vice versa.
4. Mandatory elements of the article are annotations and keywords in Ukrainian and Russian (if the article is written in a foreign language, except of Russian, annotations in the Ukrainian language and language of the article are required), as well as the summary of an article in the amount of 2500-3000 printed characters and keywords in English including the English version of the author’s surname and the title of the article.
5. The article is accompanied by: a scan copy of the completed and signed by the personal signature consent form for the publication of the article; a reference to the authors with the indication of the name, patronymic name, surname, academic rank, scientific degree, position, address, place of work, contact telephone number and e-mail, as well as the post office of Nova Poshta (number) and the city where the copy is to be sent.
6. Publication fee for authors is 30 UAH per page. Articles of Doctors of Sciences are published free of charge.
As stipulated in the Rules of International bibliographic database SCOPUS, an article submitted to a scientific journal is to contain the list of bibliographical sources – References – being transliterated. Thus, two variants of References are to be made up. The first one is to comply with the requirements ДСТУ ГОСТ 7.1:2006 «Bibliographic record, bibliographic description. General requirements and rules», the second one – with the international standard given below. Given as a separate unit References are to duplicate the Ukrainian or Russian list regardless the usage of English sources. If the English sources have been used, they are rewritten in References. As to foreign bibliographical sources, unlike English ones, they are to be given in English or transliterated by means of Roman alphabet, not Cyrillic one.
- Characters «//» and «–» are to be removed from transliterated text beingreplaced with commas. Pay attention to the use of English quotation marks (“ ”) instead of traditional ones (« »).
- Each transliterated name of the bibliographic reference is to be in italics and extended by the English translation (the title of the article, book, journal, conference). In this case, the translation is taken in square brackets and placed immediately after the transliterated name.
- The place of publication is to be marked in full (for example, «Kyiv» not«К.»).
- All basic data (page indications, volume, issue, numbers) must be in English, not transliterated. Thus, instead of «s.» «p.» or «pp.» must be used (for example, 123 p. or рр. 1-12); and instead of «т.» (volume), «вип.» (issue) і «№» (number) - «vol.», «issue» and «no.» respectively.
- Roman numerals (for example, conference names) are to be replaced with words or Arabic numerals (Second or 2nd instead of II).
- It is not needed to specify the type of publication in the description of textbooks and tutorials. This information in References will go amiss.
- The description of the source is to contain the names of all authors, in no case reducing the list.
- The year of publication is transferred to the beginning of the description, placed immediately after the author’s last name in brackets (the most appropriate option).
- When describing electronic sources, it is mandatory to indicate the date of access to information.
- All sources listed in References are placed in Latin alphabet. For example: 1. Cole M. Cultural Psychology… 2. Vygotskii L.S. Psikhologiia iskusstva..., by contrast Ukrainian or Russian variants: 1. Виготський Л.С. Психологія мистецтва… 2. Коул М. Психологія культури…
- When specifying a publishing house, it is recommended to use «Publ.» after its name. If the name of the publisher has an officially registered translation into English, this option is indicated, in all other cases the transliterated name of the publishing house is given.
- The original language may be specified in brackets at the end of the bibliographic description of the source, for example: (In Russian), (In Ukrainian). Also it is possible to provide information on translation of the annotation into English, for example: (In Russian; abstract in English).
Some pieces of advice to the authors
- In the case of a reference to a bibliographic source in English, it is not necessary to translate it, first of all this applies to publications registered in international scientometric databases.
- If the Ukrainian-language or Russian-language magazine has an officially registered name in English (usually this information is available on the website of the publication), then this name is to be written in References, not the own translation.
- If there is an opportunity to find the original publication of a foreign source, then it is necessary to give its description.
- When describing the publications without authors (collections, collective monographs), it is permitted to name one, maximum two editors of the publication instead of authors’ surnames.
- It is permitted not to transliterate titles of dissertations, patents, reports, legislative and normative documents, and other non-standard documents for quoting indexes, providing only their English translation. However, in brackets it is necessary to indicate the language of the original publication, for example: (In Russian) or (In Ukrainian).
- For unpublished documents, you can make a brief description indicating in brackets (Unpublished) if the source has an author; or (Unpublished Source) or (Unpublished Report) if there is no author.
- If the publication has doi, it is to be indicated at the end of the description of the source.
Izvekov, V.I., Serikhin, N.A., Abramov, A.I. (2005). Proektirovanie turbogeneratorov [Design of turbo-generators]. Moscow, MEI, 440 p.
Lindorf, L.S., Mamikoniants, L.G. (1972). Ekspluatatsiia turbogeneratorov s neposredstvennym okhlazhdeniem [Operation of turbine generators with direct cooling]. Moscow, Energiia Publ., 352 p.
Nenashev, M.F. Poslednee pravitel’stvo SSSR [Last government of the USSR]. Moscow, Krom Publ., 1993, 221 p.
Book element (part, chapter etc.)
Savchenko, A.P., Cherkavskaya, O.V., Rudenko, B.A., Bolotov, P.A. (2010). Anomalnaya anatomiya koronarnykh arteriy [Deviant anatomy of coronary arteries]. Interventsionnaya kardiologiya. Koronarnaya angiografiya i stentirovanie [Interventional cardiology. Coronarography and stenting]. Moscow, GEOTAR-Media, pp. 60-79.
Latyshev, V.N. Tribologiya rezaniya. Kn. 1: Friktsionnye protsessy pri rezanie metallov [Tribology of Cutting, vol. 1: Frictional Processes in Metal Cutting], Ivanovo: Ivanovskii Gos. Univ., 2009.
Zagurenko, A.G., Korotovskikh, V.A., Kolesnikov, A.A., Timonov, A.V., Kardymon, D.V. Tekhniko-ekonomicheskaya optimizatsiya dizaina gidrorazryva plasta [Techno-economic optimization of the design of hydraulic fracturing]. Neftyanoe khozyaistvo [Oil Industry], 2008, no. 11, pp. 54-57.
Zagurenko, A.G., Korotovskikh, V.A., Kolesnikov, A.A., Timonov, A.V., Kardymon, D.V. (2008). Technical and economic optimization of hydrofracturing design. Neftyanoe khozyaistvo [Oil Industry], no. 11, pp. 54-57 (In Russian).
Swaminathan, V., Lepkoswka-White, E., Rao, B.P. Browsers or buyers in cyberspace? An investigation of electronic factors influencing electronic exchange. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 1999, vol. 5, no. 2. Available at: http://www.ascusc.org/jcmc/vol5/issue2/ (Accessed 28 April 2011).
Article with doi
Zhang, Z., Zhu, D. Experimental research on the localized electrochemical micromachining. Russian Journal of Electrochemistry, 2008, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. 926–930. doi: 10.1134/S1023193508080077
Article from the collection of scientific works
Astakhov, M.V., Tagantsev, T.V. (2006). Eksperimental'noe issledovanie prochnosti soedinenii “stal'-kompozit” [Experimental study of the strength of joints “steel-composite”]. Trudy MGTU “Matematicheskoe modelirovanie slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh system” [Proc. of the Bauman MSTU “Mathematical Modeling of Complex Technical Systems”], no. 593, pp. 125-130.
Usmanov, T.S., Gusmanov, A.A., Mullagalin, I.Z., Muhametshina, R.Ju., Chervyakova, A.N., Sveshnikov, A.V. (2007). Osobennosti proektirovaniya razrabotki mestorozhdeniy s primeneniem gidrorazryva plasta [Features of the design of field development with the use of hydraulic fracturing]. Trudy 6 Mezhdunarodnogo Simpoziuma “Novye resursosberegayushchie tekhnologii nedropol'zovaniya i povysheniya neftegazootdachi” [Proc. 6th Int. Symp. “New energy saving subsoil technologies and the increasing of the oil and gas impact”]. Moscow, pp. 267-272.
or a shorter version of the description
Usmanov, T.S., Gusmanov, A.A., Mullagalin, I.Z., Muhametshina, R.Ju., Chervyakova, A.N., Sveshnikov, A.V. (2007). Features of the design of field development with the use of hydraulic fracturing. Trudy 6 Mezhdunarodnogo Simpoziuma “Novye resursosberegayushchie tekhnologii nedropol'zovaniya i povysheniya neftegazootdachi” [Proc. 6th Int. Symp. “New energy saving subsoil technologies and the increasing of the oil and gas impact”]. Moscow, pp. 267-272. (In Russian).
Latypov, A.R., Khasanov, M.M., Baikov, V.A. (2004). Geology and Production (NGT GiD). The Certificate on official registration of the computer program. No. 2004611198 (In Russian, unpublished).
Generator davleniia GD-2M. Tekhnicheskoe opisanie i instruktsiia po ekspluatatsii [Pressure generator GD-2M. Technical description and user manual]. Zagorsk, Res. Inst. of Appl. Chem. Publ., 1975, 15 p.
Pressure generator GD-2M. Technical description and user manual. Zagorsk, Res. Inst. of Appl. Chem. Publ., 1975, 15 p. (In Russian, unpublished).
APA Style (2011). Available at: http://www.apastyle.org/apa-style-help.aspx (accessed 5 February 2011).
Pravila Tsitirovaniya Istochnikov [ules for the Citing of Sources] Available at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/1034528/ (Аccessed 7 February 2011).
Dissertation, author’s abstract
Semenov, V.I. (2003). Matematicheskoe modelirovanie plazmy v sisteme kompaktnyi tor. Diss. dokt. fiz.-mat. nauk [Mathematical modeling of the plasma in the compact torus. Dr. phys. and math. sci. diss.]. Moscow, 272 p.
Semenov, V.I. (2003). Matematicheskoe modelirovanie plazmy v sisteme kompaktnyi tor. Dokt, Diss. [Mathematical modeling of the plasma in the compact torus. Doct. Diss.]. Moscow, 272 p.
Grigor'ev, Iu.A. (1996). Razrabotka nauchnykh osnov proektirovaniia arkhitektury raspredelennykh sistem obrabotki dannykh. Diss. dokt. tekhn. nauk [Development of scientific bases of architectural design of distributed data processing systems. Dr. tech. sci. diss.]. Moscow, Bauman MSTU Publ., 243 p.
Laws, sets of regulations
Printed laws and regulations:
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2007), “Resolution "On approval of the State program of development of the Ukrainian village until 2015"”, Ofitsijnyj visnyk Ukrainy, vol. 73, p. 2715.
Electronic laws, regulations (placed on sites):
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2012), The Law of Ukraine "On public-private partnership", available at: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2404-17 (Accessed 29 August 2013).
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2012), “Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On approval of the action plan for 2013 to implement the National Strategy for Regional Development 2015"”, available at: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua (Accessed 22 August 2013).
Ukrainian Business Resource (2011), “2010 results for the coal industry”, available at: http://ubr.ua/market/industrial/rezultaty-2010-goda-dlia-ugolnoi-promyshlennosti-73714 (Accessed 29 August 2013).
GOST 8.586.5–2005. Metodika vypolneniia izmerenii. Izmerenie raskhoda i kolichestva zhidkostei i gazov s pomoshch'iu standartnykh suzhaiushchikh ustroistv [State Standard 8.586.5 – 2005. Method of measurement. Measurement of flow rate and volume of liquids and gases by means of orifice devices]. Moscow, Standartinform Publ., 2007, 10 p.
State Standard 8.586.5–2005. Method of measurement. Measurement of flow rate and volume of liquids and gases by means of orifice devices. Moscow, Standartinform Publ., 2007, 10 p. (In Russian)
Palkin, M.V. (2006). Sposob orientirovaniia po krenu letatel'nogo apparata s opticheskoi golovkoi samonavedeniia [The way to orient on the roll of aircraft with optical homing head]. Patent RF, no. 2280590.
Іванов, В.В. (2010). Kardiolohiia [Cardiology]. Working paper WP3/2012/01, Kyiv: Druk, 198 р.
Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy (2013). Sotsialni indykatory rivnia zhyttia naselennia [Social indicators of living], Kyiv: Informatsiino-analitychne ahentstvo.
If there is no available information about the author(s), but there is information about the editor, it is to be stated at the beginning of the description:
Vasyliev, I.I. (ed.) (2010). Kardiolohiia [Cardiology], Kyiv: Svit.
If there is no available information about the author(s) and editor, the name of publishing house is to be stated at the beginning of the description:
Donetsk National Medical University of Maxim Gorky (2012). Kardiolohiia [Cardiology], Donetsk: Donetsk National Medical University of Maxim Gorky.
Example of the article:
PhD in Pedagogy,
Associate professor of Pedagogy and Psychology Department
Alfred Nobel University, Dnipro
Text of the article
Bibliography (in Ukrainian):
1. Драч І.І. Самостійна робота студентів вищих навчальних закладів як важливий елемент сучасної підготовки фахівців // Нові технології навчання: наук.-метод. зб. –К.: Наук.-метод. центр вищої освіти, 2004. – Вип.37. – С.86-90.
2. Кларин М.В. Инновационные модели обучения в зарубежных педагогических поисках / М.В. Кларин. – М.: Арена, 1994. – 223 с.
3. Левський Т. Вища освіта стане доступнішою //Урядовий портал: Соціальна політика //http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/publich/article?art_id.
4. Малихін О.В. Організація самостійної навчальної діяльності студентів вищих педагогічних навчальних закладів: теоретико-методологічний аспект: Монографія / О.В. Малихін. – Кривий Ріг: КДПУ, 2009. – 400 с.
1. Drach, I. I. (2004). Samostiina robota studentiv vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladiv yak vazhlyvyi element suchasnoi pidhotovky fakhivtsiv [Independent work of students of higher educational institutions as an important element of modern training of specialists]. Novi tekhnolohii navchannia [New learning technologies]. Kyiv, Naukovo-metodychnyi tsentr vyshchoi osvity Publ., issue 37, pp. 86–90 (In Ukrainian).
2. Klarin, M. V. (1994). Innovatsionnye modeli obucheniia v zarubezhnykh pedahohicheskikh poiskakh [Innovative learning models in foreign pedagogical searches]. Moskva, Arena Publ., 223 p. (In Russian).
3. Levskyi, T. Vyshcha osvita stane dostupnishoiu [Higher education becomes more affordable]. Uriadovyi portal : Sotsialna polityka [Government portal: Social policy]. Access mode : //http://www.kmu.gov.ua/control/publich/article?art_id (In Ukrainian).
4. Malykhin, O. V. (2009). Orhanizatsiia samostiinoi navchalnoi diialnosti studentiv vyshchykh pedahohichnykh navchalnykh zakladiv : teoretyko-metodolohichnyi aspekt [Organization of independent educational activity of students of higher pedagogical educational institutions: theoretical and methodological aspect]. Kryvyi Rih, KDPU Publ., 400 p. (In Ukrainian).
The editorial board reserves the right to edit the articles if necessary and to reject them. Rejected articles are not returned.
Oliynyk Iryna Viktorivna, PhD in Pedagogy, executive assistant
Tel.: +380 991335934;